We encourage people to apply if they meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be 19+ years of age
- Be a current resident of B.C. or be moving to B.C.
- Not owing more than 2 months in rent
- Provide proof of a regular source of income that is sufficient to cover monthly living expenses
- Show that the household is low-to-moderate income (BC housing HILS)
- Evidence that the financial assistance will stabilize your housing beyond the immediate crisis
- Must not have undischarged bankruptcy
For more information on other rental assistance options, please visit BC Housing’s website or call BC 2-1-1.