Rent Bank Loan Criteria
CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A RENT BANK LOAN
To be considered for a loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- 19+ years of age
- Resident or moving into the area where the service is provided
- No more than two months owing in rent or utilities
- Capacity to repay the loan
- Demonstration that the household is low income
Minimum documents that will be required as part of your application:
- Your tenancy agreement
- Three months of recent bank statements
- Two (2) pieces of identification (ID), including one piece of photo ID
If you meet the rent bank loan criteria, APPLY HERE.
If you need more help and want to talk to someone about a rent bank loan, contact your local rent bank here.
If you do not qualify for a rent bank loan or your city is not listed, please visit the BC Housing’s website for more information on other rental assistance options that may be available to you.